BJISG Earns Bulldog Top 100 Again For 2017
The Bone & Joint Institute of South Georgia (BJISG) has once again been recognized as a 2017 Bulldog Top 100 Business.
The Bulldog 100, coordinated by the UGA Alumni Association, recognizes the 100 fastest-growing businesses owned or operated by UGA graduates. Approximately 490 nominations were submitted to the University of Georgia for the 2017 Bulldog 100. Nominees for the Bulldog 100 reach as far west as California and as far northeast as New York.
The Bone & Joint Institute of South Georgia was founded in 2010 by Dr. Lex Kenerly, orthopaedic surgeon and UGA graduate. BJISG has since grown to serve 18 counties in southern Georgia and offers a wide range of orthopaedic services including:
• Surgical and non-surgical procedures
• Arthrscopic procedures of joints
• Arthritis diagnostics and treatments
• Botox® therapy for migraine treatments
• Computer assisted surgery
• Electrodiagnostics – nerve conduction studies
• ESI (epidural steroid injections)
• Fracture & trauma repairs
• Ligament, tendon & muscle repairs
• Open MRI and digital x-ray services
• Physical medicine and rehabilitation
• Spine surgery
• Sports medicine
• Total joint replacements and much more.
“While this prestigious accolade is humbling to receive, it wouldn’t be possible without the hard work of my business partner Dr. Matthew Valosen and our world class team of providers,” said Lex Kenerly, MD.