Apply for a Career with BJISG
To apply for a position at Bone & Joint Institute of South Georgia or Surgery Center of BJI, please submit your resumé along with the position you are applying for. Once we have reviewed your resume and if we feel your qualifications meet our needs, we will email you a response with an application.
We recommend including more information in your application to make sure we get a complete picture of your qualifications.
Because of the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond individually to each one. However, we do try to provide you with status updates, as they are available.
If you are selected for an interview, a manager will contact you. You may be asked to participate in more than one interview.
Rad Tech / Medical Assistant (RT/MA)
Provides radiologic films as directed by the physician, nurse, or other clinicians. Maintains radiology equipment/supplies and assists physicians and clinical staff as needed. Must be a self-starter, compatible and supportive; and a team player. RT/MA communicates on behalf of the patient. Reflects the mission, vision, values of the practice.
- Provides care in the outpatient setting directed toward meeting both the psychosocial and physical needs of the patient.
- Provides information to diagnose patient illnesses by operating radiologic equipment to produce radiographs.
- Provide professional cast/orthopaedic care, under supervision, for clinic patients.
- Prepares patients to see the physicians, facilitates lab tests and paperwork as needed, and assists the clinic nurse with clinical duties as directed.
Qualifications & Experience
- MA or RT-R certification required
- Experience in Ortho a plus
- Casting and phlebotomy experience a plus
We currently have clinics located in Jesup, Hinesville, Waycross & Baxley. The Rad Tech/Medical Assistant must have reliable transportation and willing to travel to all locations as needed.
PRN Perioperative Nurse
The Registered Nurse is responsible for delivering perioperative care to the surgical patient through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. The PRN works as a patient advocate exercising patient confidentiality while interacting with the patient with positive interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively manage and provide care for assigned patients for each specific patient population utilizing age-specific guidelines.
- Delivers patient care utilizing appropriate resources based on standards of care.
- Evaluates diagnostic tests related to patient condition and expected outcome of treatment plan.
- Performs and documents a nursing assessment to identify and prioritize patient’s needs, with development of a plan of care.
- Evaluates, reassesses and documents nursing interventions, based on interdisciplinary plan of care making revisions as appropriate.
- Practices Universal Precautions and follows all infection control policies
- Current Georgia RN license required
- Current American Heart Association BCLS (CPR) ACLS, PALS preferred,
- Operating room experience preferred