Apply for a Career with BJISG
To apply for a position at Bone & Joint Institute of South Georgia or Surgery Center of BJI, please submit your resumé along with the position you are applying for. Once we have reviewed your resume and if we feel your qualifications meet our needs, we will email you a response with an application.
We recommend including more information in your application to make sure we get a complete picture of your qualifications.
Because of the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond individually to each one. However, we do try to provide you with status updates, as they are available.
If you are selected for an interview, a manager will contact you. You may be asked to participate in more than one interview.
Provider Nurse For Hinesville Clinic
A provider nurse should possess excellent communication, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Provides care in the outpatient setting – meeting both the psychosocial and physical needs of the patient.
- Serves as a support person and extension of the provider in caring for the patients.
- Is a resource person and teacher. Care given reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations.
- Utilizes initiative and strives to maintain a steady level of productivity.
- Is a self-starter, compatible and supportive… a team player.
- Communicates on behalf of the patient.
MA, LPN, or RN certification required. Experience in orthopedics preferred. Experience with medical coding a plus.
Registered Radiologic Technologist/Medical Assistant
Candidate must meet the following qualifications: Experience with Digital Imaging and C-arm equipment preferred. Training/experience using PACS software required. Training and/or experience in clinical skills and medical assisting required. Experience with EHR and Practice Management System preferred. Orthopaedic experience a plus. Must be comfortable using computer software programs, email, and internet applications. Must have excellent communication skills and a neat, professional appearance.
Patient Care Coordinator
JOB SUMMARY: Pre-register all new patients and construct new patient charts. With a customer service orientation greet patients in person or on the phone. Schedule all office visit appointments, direct new patients to the practice’s Web site for registration and other information (or mail information to new patients), and confirm office visit appointments. Facilitate referral process. Process medical record requests.
- High school diploma required
- College education or trade school preferred
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum two years experience working in a physician practice scheduling appointments
- Comfortable using email and interacting with Internet applications
- Computer literate—with keyboard skills and knowledge of practice management and word processing software
- Ability to work with patients and make them feel comfortable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable and highly motivated