Fractures And Injuries
No one plans on a fracture, injury or unexpected surgery!
The Bone & Joint Institute of South Georgia treats all general orthopaedic needs. From a fractured collarbone to a dislocated joint to a torn ligament and/or cartilage, our world class medical staff are able to treat all orthopaedic conditions. We have on site digital x-ray at all locations, Open MRI machines at our Jesup and Waycross offices as well as a state-of-the-art surgery center located at our Jesup campus.
- Carpal and Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Trigger Fingers
- Hand Injuries
- Shoulder and Knee Injuries
- Lumbar Strains
- Hip and Knee Pain
- Elbow Injuries
- Fracture Repair
- Carpal and Cubital Tunnel Release
- Trigger Finger Release
- Flexor and Extensor Tendon Repair
- Nerve Injury Repair
- Arthritis Debridement
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Ligament Repair
It’s important to be aware of the specific issues surrounding your pain so you can tell your provider specifically what you are experiencing. Sharing this information with your physician can help him or her better understand what might be causing your pain and what treatments to offer. Here are some common symptoms that patients with traumatic injuries experience:
• Affected area is deformed • Affected area is red and swollen • Bruising and tenderness around the affected area • Pain that progressively gets worse • Severe pain when moving the affected joint • Severe pain when standing or walking
Meet Our World Class Orthopaedic Medical Staff
We Specialize in Everything Orthopaedic!
Click on any of the below buttons to learn more about our services.